Saturday, December 21, 2019

Mama Yogi Lovestyle: A Trans-formative Experience

In Consultation with a dear friend and Visionary I was asked for More. I looked over my programs and found what I wanted to gift to her incomplete so I began the process of the Creation of More.  In the Year of Defining More and by More I mean additional Healing Programs to the one she had completed-- a full set of Ayurvedic Healing Sessions that led to stress management solutions,better health, breakthroughs and Insights for her and now... she wanted More.
This idea resonated because she was not the first to ask for it. After Two months of daily interaction and twice weekly sessions over the phone and internet (in person if you are close enough) most of my Clients requested more, they didn't want the interactions to end and had more questions than I could answer in a closing session.
This was good but More needed to be designed. My ideal of more would be to have the Client move to dormitory quarters on my farm The Triple H or at Shanti Villa Farm  and live their newly claimed Life and Lovestyle--eating food they helped grow from the earth without chemicals, doing healing fires several times a day, making meditating on a daily schedule a way of life and so much more!
How do I package that? I wondered.
A Consultation with the vibrant Coach Lisa Marie Rosatti provided a breakthrough I was finally able to receive. My Mentor Sri Charles Davis had been telling me for years in different ways and I couldn't see it. With them as my Doulas and that wonderful Visionary Sister Mama Friend : The Multi talented Artist Mishana giving me the name I finally Birthed and Named 'More':

Mama Yogi Lovestyle: Transfigure Your Life with Love and Fire

My lifestyle began an incredible transformation the day I took the leap into full time study of a healing Ayurvedic way of living.  I had a simple instruction: Add the Fire to whatever you do. So I did. I added it to my Spiritual Studies and ways, I added it to my healing, I added it to my Sisterhood Studies and Writings and I added it to my Mommying of my 7 beautiful and blessed Lights. I added it to my Life and as will happen when you 'Just Add Fire' Everything blew up! In a good way, I was able to do things I'd never imagined, publishing my book The Passion of My Spirit under my own label(2015 GreenWellInk) finally, and share my stories about Earth and Healing with audiences of The Young and young at heart, Speaking at Libraries and Schools , Presenting environmental solutions to Political and Organization leaders and as my children grew watching in amazement as they became a second generation of young Environmentalists, Parents, Teachers and Leaders.

Now as I live on my own farm [The Triple H's stand for Hunter Homa Healing (Homa means healing with fire)] It is time to teach. For it will take many doing this in their own way to transform our planet from a toxic place to a healing one again.

Mama Yogi Lovestyle Events and Programs will embrace a full spectrum of experiences and lessons to help you become one who Loves Yourself, Each Other and Your Planet with every Action in your life. It is designed to help you become one who Lives your life on Purpose and Loves the life you live.

Stay tuned for Invites to Events, Groups and Initiatives including

Grass Roots Action Teams
The Empress Evolution
Live Presentations
Camping Out Loud
Raw Living Rotational Diet
and
Mama Yogi Surviving With Abundant Grace(SWAG)
as well as Community Health and Wellness International Healing Mission Initiatives
and Community Health classes and healing events including basic Ayurvedic Stress Therapy Sessions for the effective management of stress in your life.

I'm claiming being a #techsavage (opposite of tech savvy but getting it done!) so bear with me as I explore my social media options!The best way to stay updated is through my blogs and being on the email list: mamayogionline@gmail.com
I have no intention of letting internet grimlins as Shiloh Sophia calls them stop me from putting out my message!
I look forward to getting to know love and help you on the Journey of 'More'.

Much Love! Live Happy !Live Healthy Live Green!
Mama Yogi
https://greenwellink.blogspot.com/

https://momayogi.blogspot.com/

http://communityhealthtmc.blogspot.com/

https://deskgram.co/mamayogiofearth

https://twitter.com/asabihunter










No comments:

Post a Comment